NYX Lipliner in "Pumpkin"


I never buy or wear lipliner but I did pick up this NYX liner to try under an orange lipstick I have with good color and bad wear--dries the lips, settles in the lines, etc. I'm not sure this liner was the right color to accomplish the end result I wanted but still a gorgeous orange and worth a look...

I used the liner to cover my entire lips. It's been a looonggg time since I used a lip liner and I was very impressed by the super creamy formula. It glided on the lips almost like a lip crayon and the pigmentation of the color was all I could have expected and more. Such a deep, gorgeous orange:


This had pretty decent wear time but as with almost all lip products I encounter, not the wear time I'd desire.

Of course another great thing about NYX products is their price--especially given the quality of the makeup. This liner is a a steal at $3.49 and you can find NYX products at a growing list of locations including Target and Ulta.

Although the color wasn't what I ultimately wanted, I did love the end look of the lip combination I did. Here is a photo of MAC's "Tangerine Dream" over the "Pumpkin" liner. Please excuse the messy application--I blame the excellently creamy pencil!


No comments:

Post a Comment