Milani Lipsticks in "Chilled Brandy" and the Somewhat Unfortunately Named "Orange-Gina"



I've been wanting to try Milani lipsticks for awhile now and I kept walking by their display at the stores time after time but then in quick succession on two different trips, I grabbed two shades: "Chilled Brandy" and "Orange-Gina." I keep (quite wrongfully, I'm sure) reading so it sounds similar to "vagina." I have less of a problem with that aspect than I do with how badly it rolls off the tongue. But enough about that...

Chilled Brandy
Orange-Gina 
Chilled Brandy I chose for it's rich berry color and subtle sparkle. Orange-Gina I snatched up because I love orange lipsticks (despite orange lipsticks not always loving me) and this one was darker than my other shades and appeared more wearable to me.


They swatch really nicely, I think. Gorgeous, deep colors. Great pigment. Nice formula... Definitely a win in my book.

And on the lips...

Chilled Brandy

Orange-Gina

Do you own any great Milani colors? I must hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment