Jesse's Girl Mineral Baked Eyeshadow with Swatches


For Christmas, as part of my gift, my nephew's girlfriend picked me up five of these Jesse's Girl eyeshadows. The thing I love most about other people buying me makeup is that I end up with some shades I might have overlooked myself. I've got a stand-out favorite from the bunch but I liked all of her choices.

Let's look closer...

Kiwi Shine 
Esmeralda
Graphite Frost 
Ocean Breeze
Plum Frost
Kiwi Shine is my favorite. It's just a great, pigmented sea foam green that is bright without being obnoxious. (Although, don't get me wrong, I appreciate obnoxious very much when it comes to color.)

I love the pigmentation on these and they are very smooth and blendable.


I really do like them all. Aren't they pretty?

Plum Frost and Kiwi Shine 
Esmeralda and Graphite Frost
Esmeralda is so close to my skin tone, it will make for a really good highlight shadow.

Graphite Frost and Ocean Breeze

I love Graphite Frost in that last photo. If you enlarge the image, you can really see all the colors in the glitter.

I wore Kiwi Shine and Ocean Breeze in a look a few days ago and they blend beautifully and with my eyeshadow primer, lasted all day.

You can find Jesse's Girl eyeshadows at Rite Aid and several other drug stores. They retail at $3.99 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment