Nars Guy Bourdin Blush in "Cœvur Battant"


As part of a little mini-haul from Sephora, I picked up one of the Guy Bourdin blushes--my first Nars blush!


This holiday collection from Nars contains three blushes and "Cœvur Battant" is the boldest. It's a fierce magenta that didn't look like anything I had in my collection so I snatched it up.



Definitely bold and pigmented, this blush needs a light hand... Above the photo is taken with flash and below in natural light...



And finally... A couple of swatches, heavy and blended:


When blended, it reminds me of extremely rosy cheeks in winter and I like that. The blush is currently (as of today) unavailable on the Nars website but I found mine at my local Sephora and it is still in stock on the Sephora site.

No comments:

Post a Comment